How Much Cash Can You Get for Your Gold Chain in Delhi?

Firstly, it's important to understand that the value of gold fluctuates daily based on global market conditions. This means that the price you can get for your gold chain can vary depending on when you sell it. It's always a good idea to keep an eye on the current gold price so that you have an idea of what your chain might be worth.

In addition to the current gold price, there are a few other factors that can influence how much you can get for your 18k gold chain. These include the weight and purity of the gold, as well as any additional features or embellishments on the chain.

When it comes to the weight of your gold chain, this is one of the most important factors that will determine its value. Gold is typically measured in troy ounces, which weigh slightly more than regular ounces. The weight of your chain will be measured in grams, and the price you can get for it will be based on the current price per gram of gold.

The purity of your gold chain is also important. 18k gold is 75% pure gold, with the remaining 25% made up of other metals such as silver, copper, and nickel. The higher the purity of your gold, the more valuable it will be.

If your gold chain has any additional features or embellishments, such as diamonds or other precious stones, this can also increase its value. However, it's important to note that the value of these features will typically be calculated separately from the value of the gold itself.

Now that you understand some of the factors that can influence the value of your gold chain, let's explore some of the best places to sell it in Delhi.

One option is to sell your gold chain to a local jewelry store. There are many jewelry stores in Delhi that buy gold, and they can often provide you with an instant quote based on the weight and purity of your chain. However, it's important to shop around and compare prices from different stores to ensure that you are getting a fair price for your gold.

Another option is to sell your gold chain to a gold buyer. There are many gold buyers in Delhi who specialize in buying gold jewelry and other items. These buyers can often provide you with a higher price than a jewelry store, as they are typically able to melt down the gold and sell it in bulk. However, it's important to do your research and choose a reputable gold buyer to ensure that you are getting a fair price for your gold.

If you are looking for a convenient and hassle-free way to sell your gold chain, you may want to consider using a pickup and drop service. Minsara is a well-known brand in Delhi that offers pickup and drop services for gold and other precious metals. With Minsara, you can simply schedule a pickup time and location, and their team will come to you to collect your gold chain. They will then provide you with a quote based on the weight and purity of your chain, and if you accept their offer, they will pay you on the spot. This can be a great option if you are short on time or prefer the convenience of not having to visit a jewelry store or gold buyer in person.

So, how much can you expect to get for your 18k gold chain in Delhi? As we mentioned earlier, the value of your chain will depend on a variety of factors, including the current gold price, the weight and purity of the gold.

Team Minsara
18 May, 2023

Download Our App

Now Available on
Google Play Store

Contact Us